powder EN[paʊ.də(ɹ)] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLpowders
- The fine particles to which any dry substance is reduced by pounding, grinding, or triturating, or into which it falls by decay; dust.
- A mixture of fine dry, sweet-smelling particles applied to the face or other body parts, to reduce shine or to alleviate chaffing.
- An explosive mixture used in gunnery, blasting, etc.; gunpowder.
- INF Light, dry, fluffy snow.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpowdersPRpowderingPT, PPpowdered
- VT To reduce to fine particles; to pound, grind, or rub into a powder.
- VT To sprinkle with powder, or as with powder.
- to powder the hair
- VI To be reduced to powder; to become like powder.
- Some salts powder easily.
- VI To use powder on the hair or skin.
- She paints and powders.
- VT To sprinkle with salt; to corn, as meat.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I'll be right back; I just have to powder my nose.
- Salacinol and kotalanol concentrations in the SRE powder were 4.17 ± 0.13 and 2.26 ± 0.12 μg/mg, respectively.
- The level of decomposition and dissolution could be modified by changing the plasmogenous gas or feed powder grain size.
Meaning of powder for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "powder" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en powdery
- en powders
- en powdered
- en powderer
- en powderkeg