prepared EN[pɹɪˈpɛəd] US
- 동사 (Verb)PREpré-SUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of prepare.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore preparedSUPmost prepared
- The journalist interviewed an eye-witness who was not prepared to disclose his identity.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Semesteral project still currently ‘gone case’, and I am so prepared to get hell from the teacher tomorrow..so, I’m already in hell…CHIONG AH!!!
- As Mr. Obama prepared to take the oath, his approval rating touched a remarkable 70 percent in some polling — a reflection of good will across the political spectrum.
- I do not have much experience with painplay, and am not sure how much I'll be able to take, but I'm prepared to find out.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Unless otherwise mentioned, 25 ml of throat paint is to be prepared.