prepared EN[pɹɪˈpɛəd] US
- 동사 (Verb)PREpré-SUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of prepare.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore preparedSUPmost prepared
- The journalist interviewed an eye-witness who was not prepared to disclose his identity.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Semesteral project still currently ‘gone case’, and I am so prepared to get hell from the teacher tomorrow..so, I’m already in hell…CHIONG AH!!!
- Some leaders only talk the talk but aren't prepared to take any risks.
- A pink gin is prepared by swirling a few drops of bitters round the glass and throwing any excess away. It's the Marmite of the drinking world.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Unless otherwise mentioned, 25 ml of throat paint is to be prepared.