presenting 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFpresentSGpresentsPT, PPpresentedPREpré-SUF-ing
- present participle of present.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The only other hyaenodonts known at that time were the teratodontine Dissopsalis, which was present in Africa and Asia [134 ] and the koholiine Metapterodon, which was possibly present in Asia [135 ].
- I had buying you a present in mind when I went to the store.
- However the present samples lack any features to guide alignment, as is the case with graphoepitaxy, which assists in significantly lowering the observed defect density.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- At the base of sequence 7 (Fig 2 ), a thin clast-supported intraformational conglomerate is present.
- Because the enzyme was not activated prior to crystallization, the active site lysine is not carbamylated and Mg 2+ is not present.
- I ticked off Harry today because he announced he was present.
Meaning of presenting for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "presenting" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en preventing
- en resenting
- en præsenting
- en presencing
- en presetting