prevent 뜻 EN[pɹɪˈvɛnt] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGpreventsPRpreventingPT, PPpreventedPREpré-SUF-ent
- VT To stop; to keep (from happening).
- I brushed my teeth to prevent them from going yellow.
- VI (now rare) To take preventative measures.
- OBS VT To come before; to precede.
- OBS VT To outdo, surpass.
- OBS VT To be beforehand with; to anticipate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ...and called him his father; this overpowered the brave man's heart, and obliged him to turn around, to prevent the tears that stood ready to gush from his eyes.
- Careful storage of silver will prevent it from tarnishing.
- While many companies object to the process of trademark erosion, there is little that can be done to prevent it.
Meaning of prevent for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "prevent" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en prevented
- en preventing
- en prevention
- en preventive
- en preventable