produce 뜻 EN[pɹəˈdjuːs] US US
- 명사 (Noun)PREpro-
- Items produced.
- Amount produced.
- Harvested agricultural goods collectively, especially vegetables and fruit, but possibly including eggs, dairy products and meat; the saleable food products of farms.
- (Australia) Livestock and pet food supplies.
- 동사 (Verb)SGproducesPRproducingPT, PPproduced
- VT To yield, make or manufacture; to generate.
- VT To make (a thing) available to a person, an authority, etc.; to provide for inspection.
- VT (media) To sponsor and present (a motion picture, etc) to an audience or to the public.
- (mathematics) To extend an area, or lengthen a line.
- to produce a side of a triangle
- OBS To draw out; to extend; to lengthen or prolong.
- to produce a man's life to threescore
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Failure to turn off SIN signaling produces multiseptated cells that remain uncleaved and contain one or two nuclei [7 ].
- As a result of meiosis, quadrinucleate spermatids are formed, but only the nuclei of maternal origin produce sperm (Fig. 3).
- In contrast, Semaphorin4D (Sema4D), another clastokine produced by OCs, inhibits OB differentiation [25 ].
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- A compensation program must be viewed by the participating physicians as being fairhanded in its distribution of the income produced.
Meaning of produce for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "produce" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en produced
- en produces
- en producer
- en producers
- en producent