proof EN[pɹuːf] US
증명, 증거 프루프
《프루프》(1991)는 오스트레일리아의 영화이다.
《프루프》(Proof, 2005)는 미국의 재난 영화이다.
프루프(Proof, 본명:DeShaun Dupree Holton, 1973 - 2006)는 미국의 랩퍼이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLproofsPREpro-SUF-proof
- NC An effort, process, or operation designed to establish or discover a fact or truth; an act of testing; a test; a trial.
- NU The degree of evidence which convinces the mind of any truth or fact, and produces belief; a test by facts or arguments which induce, or tend to induce, certainty of the judgment; conclusive evidence; demonstration.
- The quality or state of having been proved or tried; firmness or hardness which resists impression, or doesn't yield to force; impenetrability of physical bodies.
- OBS Experience of something.
- NU OBS Firmness of mind; stability not to be shaken.
- NC (printing) A proof sheet; a trial impression, as from type, taken for correction or examination.
- NC (logic, mathematics) A sequence of statements consisting of axioms, assumptions, statements already demonstrated in another proof, and statements that logically follow from previous statements in the sequence, and which concludes with a statement that is the object of the proof.
- NC (mathematics) A process for testing the accuracy of an operation performed. Compare prove, transitive verb, 5.
- OBS Armour of excellent or tried quality, and deemed impenetrable; properly, armour of proof.
- (US) A measure of the alcohol content of liquor. Originally, in Britain, 100 proof was defined as 57.1% by volume (not used anymore). In the US, 100 proof means that the alcohol content is 50% of the total volume of the liquid, and thus, absolute alcohol would be 200 proof.
- 동사 (Verb)SGproofsPRproofingPT, PPproofed
- VT VI (colloquial) To proofread.
- VT To make resistant, especially to water.
- VT (cooking) To allow to rise (of yeast-containing dough).
- VT (cooking) To test the activeness of (yeast).
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore proofSUPmost proof
- Used in proving or testing.
- a proof load; a proof charge
- Firm or successful in resisting.
- proof against harm
- waterproof; bombproof.
- (of alcoholic liquors) Being of a certain standard as to alcohol content.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A website called Debt Proof Living launched a daily email tipsheet last summer which now has 100,000 subscribers.
- (obligation): Citizens shall provide proof of identity.
- We give a combinatorial proof of this theorem and prove several additional statements on three-codimensional faces of parallelohedral tiling.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In certain Christian circles invoking the Bible constitutes irrefutable proof.
- It's a piece of old folklore for which I would love to find hard proof.
Meaning of proof for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "proof" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en proofread
- en proofs
- en proofed
- en proofer
- en proofers