properly EN[ˈpɹɑ.pɚ.li] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore properlySUPmost properlyPREprop-SUF-ly
- in a proper manner.
- Hospitals are failing to care properly for the growing number of people with dementia, according to an NHS-funded report, which has prompted demands for big improvements to help patients.
- OBS individually; in one's own manner.
- Now herkenyth how I bar me properly. — Chaucer.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The classical panoply of gods and demigods — satyrs and centaurs and even one girl who, quite properly and unpuritanically, was sired by Zeus and born to a television starlet — were all made new.
- After we properly normalize the measurements with respect to age, gender, geography and economic considerations, there remains little evidence of a difference between the two groups.
- Being so lighthanded the vessel could not be properly managed and could carry but little sail, consequently her progress was but slow.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This old lady we picked up was spun out because she didn't manage her insulin properly.
- He gave a little wave and then turned back to the computer, sweating. He was shitting planks now. He had to do this thing properly.
- It is difficult to string a tennis racket properly.
Meaning of properly for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "properly" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en property
- en propers
- en pronely
- en propels
- en provenly