prove 뜻 EN[pɹuːv] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGprovesPRprovingPTprovedPPprovedPPprovenPREpro-
- VT To demonstrate that something is true or viable; to give proof for.
- VI To turn out; to manifest.
- It proved to be a cold day.
- (copulative) To turn out to be.
- VT To put to the test, to make trial of.
- They took the experimental car to the proving-grounds.
- The exception proves the rule.
- The hypothesis has not been proven to our satisfaction.
- To ascertain or establish the genuineness or validity of; to verify.
- to prove a will
- (archaic) To experience.
- (printing, dated) VT To take a trial impression of; to take a proof of.
- to prove a page
- simple past tense of proove.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Alfuzosin exhibits no pharmacological uroselectivity for any of the alpha-1 subtype receptors, however, it did prove to have less side-effects and blood pressure changes as reported in the literature.
- He proved to be a remarkably efficient wrapper of parcels.
- Yet another seriously under-par performance is unlikely to provide any real answers to their remarkable plummet in form - but it proves they can at least churn out a much-needed result.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Hees none of those, but beares an honest minde, And shames to utter what he cannot prove.
- The Defendant then came down on me like a ton of bricks, as my eye will prove.
- (1900) The sphinxèd riddle of the Universe / Nature's unsolved enigma, who may prove?
Meaning of prove for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "prove" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
, 성교의 동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 성교의 동사
- 굴절 형으로 동사
- 불규칙 동사
- Verbs with weak preterite but strong past participle
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en proved
- en proves
- en proverb
- en proverbs
- en proven