put EN[pʊt] 'to put' UK US
- 명사 (Noun)PLputs
- (business) A right to sell something at a predetermined price.
- (finance) A contract to sell a security at a set price on or before a certain date.
- He bought a January '08 put for Procter and Gamble at 80 to hedge his bet.
- The act of putting; an action; a movement; a thrust; a push.
- the put of a ball
- An old card game.
- OBS An idiot; a foolish person.
- OBS A prostitute.
- 동사 (Verb)SGputsPRputtingPPputten
- To place something somewhere.
- She put her books on the table.
- To bring or set into a certain relation, state or condition.
- Put your house in order!
- He is putting all his energy into this one task.
- She tends to put herself in dangerous situations.
- (finance) To exercise a put option.
- He got out of his Procter and Gamble bet by putting his shares at 80.
- To express something in a certain manner.
- When you put it that way, I guess I can see your point.
- (athletics) To throw a heavy iron ball, as a sport. (See shot put. Do not confuse with putt.).
- To steer; to direct one's course; to go.
- To play a card or a hand in the game called put.
- To attach or attribute; to assign.
- to put a wrong construction on an act or expression
- OBS To lay down; to give up; to surrender.
- To set before one for judgment, acceptance, or rejection; to bring to the attention.
- to put a question; to put a case
- OBS To incite; to entice; to urge; to constrain; to oblige.
- (mining) To convey coal in the mine, as for example from the working to the tramway.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Oh, put a lid on it already! I heard you the first fourteen times.
- She also put new shelving in every closet and the kitchen pantry, where she stacked and restacked the canned goods with precision.
- While the Cointreau technology did not strike him as novel, Mr. Freeman was curious about the spherification kit the company had put together for bartenders.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Put your book in front where it will be easier to reach.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I keep adjusting the focus, but it won't stay put.
Meaning of put for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "put" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 불규칙한 과거 분사
- 불규칙한 단순한 과거의 양식
- 굴절 형으로 동사
- 불규칙 동사
- Verbs with base form identical to past participle
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr put
- en putting
- en putrid
- en putty
- en putrefaction