quality EN[ˈkwɒlɪti] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLqualitiesSUF-ality
- NU Level of excellence.
- This school is well-known for having teachers of high quality.
- Quality of life is usually determined by health, education, and income.
- NC A property or an attribute that differentiates a thing or person.
- One of the qualities of pure iron is that it does not rust easily.
- While being impulsive can be great for artists, it is not a desirable quality for engineers.
- Security, stability, and efficiency are good qualities of an operating system.
- (archaic) High social position. (See also the quality.).
- A peasant is not allowed to fall in love with a lady of quality.
- Membership of this golf club is limited to those of quality and wealth.
- NU The degree to which a man-made object or system is free from bugs and flaws, as opposed to scope of functions or quantity of items.
- (thermodynamics) In a two-phase liquid–vapor mixture, the ratio of the mass of vapor present to the total mass of the mixture.
- (emergency medicine) NC The third step in OPQRST where the responder investigates what the NOI/MOI feels like.
- To identify quality try asking, "what does it feel like?".
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore qualitySUPmost quality
- Being of good worth, well made, fit for purpose.
- We only sell quality products.
- That was a quality game by Jim Smith.
- A quality system ensures products meet customer requirements.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- 2005: Gorilla grip uses high quality foam to make a tail pad that's lighter on your board and easier on your skin. — Tactics Board Shop advertisement 
- The waterboard argued that the quality of the water was good [ …]
- Dietrich and Lenya lacked a number of singerly virtues, but their strengths lay in a kind of extramusical quality of feeling and experience.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The code works, but I must refactor it before it is production quality.
- Smooth-footed, deft-handed waiters ministered to the table. Toast Melba, butter, an ice pail, all the adjuncts to a meal of quality.
- It suggests that beef and carabeef, from animals of the same age and given a uniform feed, have indistinguishable eating quality.
Meaning of quality for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "quality" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en qualityless
- en qualityness
- en qualitywise
- en quality fade
- en quality time