quest 뜻 EN[kwɛst] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLquestsSUF-est
- A journey or effort in pursuit of a goal (often lengthy, ambitious, or fervent); a mission.
- The act of seeking, or looking after anything; attempt to find or obtain; search; pursuit.
- to rove in quest of game, of a lost child, of property, etc.
- OBS Request; desire; solicitation.
- OBS A group of people making search or inquiry.
- OBS Inquest; jury of inquest.
- 동사 (Verb)SGquestsPRquestingPT, PPquested
- To seek or pursue a goal; to undertake a mission or job.
- To search for; to examine.
- (entymology, of a tick) To locate and attach to a host animal.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- As the world's drug habit shows, governments are failing in their quest to monitor every London window-box and Andean hillside for banned plants.
- The quest here is one of several around the world, to perennialize everything from sorghum to chickpeas to sunflowers.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- After spending the night resting in an abandoned church, the group decided to move on in their quest.
Meaning of quest for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "quest" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en question
- fr question
- en questions
- fr questions
- en questioned