빨리, 빠른 퀵
- 퀵(Quick)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLquicksSUF-ick
- raw or sensitive flesh, especially that underneath finger and toe nails.
- plants used in making a quickset hedge.
- The life; the mortal point; a vital part; a part susceptible to serious injury or keen feeling.
- (cricket) A fast bowler.
- 동사 (Verb)SGquicksPRquickingPT, PPquicked
- VT To amalgamate surfaces prior to gilding or silvering by dipping them into a solution of mercury in nitric acid.
- VT (archaic, poetic) To quicken.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMquickerSUPquickest
- Moving with speed, rapidity or swiftness, or capable of doing so; rapid; fast.
- I ran to the station – but I wasn't quick enough.
- He's a quick runner.
- Occurring in a short time; happening or done rapidly.
- That was a quick meal.
- Lively, fast-thinking, witty, intelligent.
- You have to be very quick to be able to compete in ad-lib theatrics.
- Mentally agile, alert, perceptive.
- My father is old but he still has a quick wit.
- Of temper: easily aroused to anger; quick-tempered.
- (archaic) Alive, living.
- (archaic) Pregnant, especially at the stage where the foetus's movements can be felt; figuratively, alive with some emotion or feeling.
- Of water: flowing.
- Burning, flammable, fiery.
- Fresh; bracing; sharp; keen.
- (mining, of a vein of ore) productive; not "dead" or barren.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMquickerSUPquickest
- COL with speed.
- Get rich quick.
- Come here, quick!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the time it takes to pitch my little one-man tent the kiddywinkies have been ushered inside quicker than if the childcatcher had been spotted on the edge of town.
- I have to give my taxi a quick wipedown after lunch.
- He had a quick tug to calm himself down before his date.
Meaning of quick for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "quick" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en quickly
- fr quick
- en quicker
- en quickness
- en quicken