raced 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFraceSGracesPRracingPRErace-
- simple past tense and past participle of race.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFrace
- (social studies) Belonging to a certain race of people.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In a 10-year career, he has won more A.M.A. supercross and motocross races than any rider in history.
- The race starts with the blowing of the traditional fish horn, followed by the gun and you off.
- The idea of a national government, covering all the slan race and nobody else, is seen in the many drives for a general fan organization.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The Warsaw Treaty Organization claimed it needed to balance the 'threat' posed by NATO, thus justifying the Cold War arms race.
- The aliens in the science-fiction film wanted to assimilate human beings into their own race.
- Your logic is faulty, reflecting cachexia and the general agnosy that plagues your race.
Meaning of raced for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "raced" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en race
- fr race
- fr racé
- en traced
- en braced