races 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFracePRErace-
- plural of race.
- 동사 (Verb)BFracePRracingPT, PPraced
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of race.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Sulayman al-Shulukhi, left, races his modified Subaru Impreza every weekend night and delights in describing wrecks and spinouts.
- What else, you tell me, can make a group of young men from various backgrounds, educational levels and races doing their National Service (aka Army) and communicating on a sama-sama wavelength?
- The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur; and the loftiest of our race are those who have had the profoundest grief; because they have had the profoundest sympathies.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The Warsaw Treaty Organization claimed it needed to balance the 'threat' posed by NATO, thus justifying the Cold War arms race.
- Your logic is faulty, reflecting cachexia and the general agnosy that plagues your race.
- The aliens in the science-fiction film wanted to assimilate human beings into their own race.
Meaning of races for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "races" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr races
- en racest
- en races against time