races 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFracePRErace-
- plural of race.
- 동사 (Verb)BFracePRracingPT, PPraced
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of race.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Deep elves die easier than most other races - glass cannons to an extreme extent.
- It’s not cheap, mind, but the marriage of retro styling and modern rideability will be irresistible for old-school race romantics (condorcycles.com ).
- The idea of a national government, covering all the slan race and nobody else, is seen in the many drives for a general fan organization.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The horse I had bet on came in fourth in the second race.
- Alberto Salazar is one of the most famous athletes to have toed the line at this great race.
- I was never able to stop the search for the why's and how's of something so senseless as the arms race.
Meaning of races for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "races" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr races
- en racest
- en races against time