random 뜻 EN[ˈrændəm] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLrandomsSUF-dom
- A roving motion; course without definite direction; lack of rule or method; chance.
- OBS Speed, full speed; impetuosity, force.
- OBS The full range of a bullet or other projectile; hence, the angle at which a weapon is tilted to allow the greatest range.
- (figuratively) COL An undefined, unknown or unimportant person; a person of no consequence.
- The party was boring. It was full of randoms.
- (figuratively, colloquial, chiefly video games) Someone who is not good.
- I keep losing because of randoms on my team.
- (mining) The direction of a rake-vein.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore randomSUPmost random
- Having unpredictable outcomes and, in the ideal case, all outcomes equally probable; resulting from such selection; lacking statistical correlation.
- The flip of a fair coin is purely random.
- The newspaper conducted a random sample of five hundred American teenagers.
- The results of the field survey look random by several different measures.
- (mathematics) Of or relating to probability distribution.
- A toss of loaded dice is still random, though biased.
- (computing) Pseudorandom; mimicking the result of random selection.
- The rand function generates a random number from a seed.
- (somewhat colloquial) Representative and undistinguished; typical and average; selected for no particular reason.
- A random American off the street couldn't tell the difference.
- (somewhat colloquial) Apropos of nothing; lacking context; unexpected; having apparent lack of plan, cause, or reason.
- That was a completely random comment.
- The teacher's bartending story was interesting, but random.
- The narrative takes a random course.
- COL Characterized by or often saying random things; habitually using non sequiturs.
- You're so random!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They include photograms, noncamera images made by placing random objects (eyeglasses, hand tools, light bulbs) on light-sensitive paper.
- Probes were labeled with digoxigenated dUTP (Dig-11dUTP) using the random priming method.
- This is, however, unlikely as a random DNA aptamer did not aptoprecipitate with the Ku heterodimer.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Spread the cards out and then turn two of them over at random.
Meaning of random for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "random" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en randomly
- en randomness
- en randoms
- en randomer
- en randomise