rank 뜻 EN[ɹæŋk] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLranks
- A row of people or things organized in a grid pattern, often soldiers.
- The front rank kneeled to reload while the second rank fired over their heads.
- (music) In a pipe organ, a set of pipes of a certain quality for which each pipe corresponds to one key or pedal.
- One's position in a list sorted by a shared property such as physical location, population, or quality.
- Based on your test scores, you have a rank of 23.
- The fancy hotel was of the first rank.
- The level of one's position in a class-based society.
- a level in an organization such as the military.
- Private First Class (PFC) is the lowest rank in the Marines.
- He rose up through the ranks of the company from mailroom clerk to CEO.
- (taxonomy) a level in a scientific taxonomy system.
- Phylum is the taxonomic rank below kingdom and above class.
- (linear algebra) Maximal number of linearly independent columns (or rows) of a matrix.
- The dimensionality of an array (computing) or tensor (mathematics).
- (chess) one of the eight horizontal lines of squares on a chessboard (i.e., those which run from letter to letter). The analog vertical lines are the files.
- 동사 (Verb)SGranksPRrankingPT, PPranked
- To place abreast, or in a line.
- To have a ranking.
- Their defense ranked third in the league.
- To assign a suitable place in a class or order; to classify.
- (US) To take rank of; to outrank.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMrankerCOMmore rankSUPrankestSUPmost rank
- Strong of its kind or in character; unmitigated; virulent; thorough; utter.
- rank treason; rank nonsense
- Strong in growth; growing with vigour or rapidity, hence, coarse or gross.
- rank grass; rank weeds
- Suffering from overgrowth or hypertrophy; plethoric.
- Causing strong growth; producing luxuriantly; rich and fertile.
- rank land
- Strong to the senses; offensive; noisome.
- Having a very strong and bad taste or odor.
- Your gym clothes are rank, bro – when'd you last wash 'em?
- Complete, used as an intensifier (usually negative, referring to incompetence).
- I am a rank amateur as a wordsmith.
- INF Gross, disgusting.
- OBS Strong; powerful; capable of acting or being used with great effect; energetic; vigorous; headstrong.
- OBS Inflamed with venereal appetite.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMrankerCOMmore rankSUPrankestSUPmost rank
- OBS Quickly, eagerly, impetuously.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Paramahansa Yogananda , an Indian guru who introduced yoga to the West, ranked Francis with Buddha and Jesus in his multicreed pantheon of spiritual guides.
- Christian charity, or love, stands first in the rank of gifts.
- Then there was no more cover, for they straggled out, not in ranks but clusters, from among orange trees and tall, flowering shrubs [ …] .
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Getting of the train he made his way to the taxi rank.
- [1839-1840] Owing to the vagaries and unpatriotism of the Garrisonians, there was from 1840 schism in the abolition ranks.
Meaning of rank for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "rank" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en ranks
- en ranked
- en ranking
- en rankle
- en ranke