ranks EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFrank
- plural of rank.
- Although it was only City's second appearance in the Champions League, they had plenty of European experience in their ranks and they were confident in possession early on.
- 동사 (Verb)BFrankPRrankingPT, PPranked
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of rank.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Hence, in determining whether a form should be ranked as a species or a variety, the opinion of naturalists having sound judgment and wide experience seems the only guide to follow.
- In zoology and bacteriology, subspecies is the only rank below that of species which is formally accepted by the relevant nomenclatural Code.
- Paramahansa Yogananda , an Indian guru who introduced yoga to the West, ranked Francis with Buddha and Jesus in his multicreed pantheon of spiritual guides.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Getting of the train he made his way to the taxi rank.
- [1839-1840] Owing to the vagaries and unpatriotism of the Garrisonians, there was from 1840 schism in the abolition ranks.
Meaning of ranks for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "ranks" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en rankshift
- en rankshifts
- en rankshifted
- en rankshifting