현실, 진짜 리얼
- 리얼 또는 레알(Real)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLrealsPLrealesPLreisPLréisPLreaisPREré-SUF-eal
- A commodity; see reality.
- (grammar) One of the three genders that the common gender can be separated into in the Scandinavian languages.
- (mathematics) A real number.
- OBS A realist.
- Former unit of currency of Spain and Spain's colonies.
- A coin worth one real.
- A unit of currency used in Portugal and its colonies from 1430 until 1911, and in Brazil from 1790 until 1942.
- A unit of currency used in Brazil since 1994. Symbol: R$.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMrealerCOMmore realSUPrealestSUPmost real
- True, genuine, not merely nominal or apparent.
- Genuine, not artificial, counterfeit, or fake.
- An artificial kidney these days still means a refrigerator-sized dialysis machine. Such devices mimic the way real kidneys cleanse blood and eject impurities and surplus water as urine.
- Genuine, unfeigned, sincere.
- Actually being, existing, or occurring; not fictitious or imaginary.
- a description of real life
- That has objective, physical existence.
- No one has ever seen a real unicorn.
- (economics) Having been adjusted to remove the effects of inflation; measured in purchasing power (contrast nominal).
- My dad calculated my family's real consumption per month.
- What is the real GNP of this polity?
- (economics) Relating to the result of the actions of rational agents; relating to neoclassical economic models as opposed to Keynesian models.
- (mathematics, of a number) Being either a rational number, or the limit of a convergent infinite sequence of rational numbers: being one of a set of numbers with a one-to-one correspondence to the points on a line.
- (law) Relating to immovable tangible property.
- real estate;  real property
- Absolute, complete, utter.
- This is a real problem.
- SLA Signifying meritorious qualities or actions especially as regard the enjoyment of life, prowess at sports, or success wooing potential partners.
- I'm keeping it real.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMrealerCOMmore realSUPrealestSUPmost real
- (US) COL Really, very.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- 3D arrays of real numbers that are voxelizations of macromolecular structures
- A feller that sees a lot o' jimjam visions ahead never will buck down to real life here, an' he'll never lay up a dollar or own a foot of land.
- The exponential function maps the set of real numbers into itself.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Real estate prices slumped during the recession.
- Real hep, my people. Fustering mother. Meddling sisters
- Real estate prices have come down since the peak of the boom.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She gave the flowers a quick sniff to check they were real.
- The set of integers is a subset of the set of reals.
Meaning of real for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "real" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en really
- en reality
- en realized
- en realize
- en realm