really EN[ˈɹɪəli] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore reallySUPmost reallyPREré-SUF-ly
- (modal) Actually; in fact; in reality.
- "He really is a true friend." / "Really? What makes you so sure?"
- INF (as an intensifier) Very (modifying an adjective); very much (modifying a verb).
- But ma, I really, really want to go to the show!
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- Indicating surprise at, or requesting confirmation of, some new information; to express skepticism.
- A: He won the Nobel Prize yesterday.
- B: Really?
- COL (sarcastic, typically exaggerated question.) Indicating that what was just said was obvious and unnecessary; contrived incredulity.
- A: I've just been reading Shakespeare - he's one of the best authors like, ever!
- B: Really.
- COL (chiefly US) Indicating affirmation, agreement.
- A: That girl talks about herself way too much.
- B: Really. She's a nightmare.
- Indicating displeasure at another person's behaviour or statement.
- Well, really! How rude.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When we stripped away the old wallpaper, we discovered a really interesting mural painted on the wall.
- I don't like this song and I'm really tired, so I think I'll just sit it out.
- Her high pitched voice is really wearing on me lately.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- If, in order to save money, you never buy a parking ticket, you are more likely to get fined, so it's all swings and roundabouts really.
Meaning of really for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "really" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
및 문장 부사
. 그것은 또한 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en rally
- en realty
- en relly
- en leally
- en rearly