reason EN[ˈɹiːzən] US
- 이성(理性, 라틴어: ratio,
사물의 이치와 원리를 알아내는 힘. 지성. 논리적·개념적으로 생각하는 힘.
본능·충동·욕망 등에 좌우되지 않고, 스스로 도덕적 법칙을 만들어 그것에 따르도록 의지를 규정하는 능력.
올바르게 사물을 아는(인식하는) 능력. 칸트가 말하는 이론이성.
- 명사 (Noun)PLreasonsPREré-SUF-son
- A cause.
- The reason this tree fell is that it had rotted.
- The reason I robbed the bank was that I needed the money.
- If you don't give me a reason to go with you, I won't.
- I have forgotten the reason he gave for not travelling by air. I felt sure that it was not the correct reason, and that he suffered from a heart trouble which he kept to himself.
- NU Rational thinking (or the capacity for it); the cognitive faculties, collectively, of conception, judgment, deduction and intuition.
- Mankind should develop reason above all other virtues.
- OBS Something reasonable, in accordance with thought; justice.
- (mathematics) OBS Ratio; proportion.
- 동사 (Verb)SGreasonsPRreasoningPT, PPreasoned
- VI To exercise the rational faculty; to deduce inferences from premises; to perform the process of deduction or of induction; to ratiocinate; to reach conclusions by a systematic comparison of facts.
- VI Hence: To carry on a process of deduction or of induction, in order to convince or to confute; to formulate and set forth propositions and the inferences from them; to argue.
- VI To converse; to compare opinions.
- VT To arrange and present the reasons for or against; to examine or discuss by arguments; to debate or discuss.
- I reasoned the matter with my friend.
- VT (rare) To support with reasons, as a request.
- VT To persuade by reasoning or argument.
- to reason one into a belief; to reason one out of his plan
- VT (with down) To overcome or conquer by adducing reasons.
- to reason down a passion
- VT (usually with out) To find by logical process; to explain or justify by reason or argument.
- to reason out the causes of the librations of the moon
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Future investigators and managers will be responsible for sorting out the various anthropogenic and nonanthropogenic factors to determine the reason for any change in transparency.
- If nobody asked the question yet, then it stands to reason that nobody has tried answering.
- You can call them nonstandard, colloquial, informal, casual, slangy, or even signs of the apocalypse, but there's no reason to deny them wordhood. — Ben Zimmer, Mailbag Friday: "Texted", 2009
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Reason away, but the test of time will prove me right.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- the relatives who had been helping slipped away as I grew older, attriting for various reasons that all amounted to the same reason.
- When they made him, they broke the mold. lt was a cliche that had been spoken about any number of men, for any number of different reasons.
- The city is a restaurant-goer's nirvana for a wealth of reasons.
Meaning of reason for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "reason" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en reasons
- en reasonable
- en reasoning
- en reasonably
- en reasoned