receive 뜻 EN[ɹɪˈsiːv] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLreceivesPREré-SUF-ive
- (telecommunications) An operation in which data is received.
- sends and receives
- 동사 (Verb)SGreceivesPRreceivingPT, PPreceived
- To take, as something that is offered, given, committed, sent, paid, etc.; to accept; to be given something.
- She received many presents for her birthday.
- To take possession of.
- To act as a host for guests; to give admittance to; to permit to enter, as into one's house, presence, company, etc.
- to receive a lodger, visitor, ambassador, messenger, etc.
- To suffer from (an injury).
- I received a bloody nose from the collision.
- To allow (a custom, tradition, etc.); to give credence or acceptance to.
- (telecommunications) To detect a signal from a transmitter.
- (sports) To be in a position to take possession, or hit back the ball.
- VT VI To accept into the mind; to understand.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In each high-frequency (20 Hz) rTMS session, subjects received forty trains of 1.9 s duration, separated by an intertrain interval of 12 s (1560 pulses per session).
- The police received a tip-off about a recent bank robbery.
- It receives input from lateral geniculate nucleus (LGN) and thus exemplifies a trilaminar visual cortex that processes information from a well-defined spatio-temporal-chromatic visual input space.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- received your note, but I did not understand it.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The repeater retransmits the messages it receives.
- I'm not going to swing for the fences tomorrow, but I'm hoping my speech will be warmly received.
Meaning of receive for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "receive" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en received
- en receives
- en receiver
- en receivest
- en receiveth