recorded 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFrecordSGrecordsPRrecordingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of record.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFrecord
- that has been recorded.
- Recorded music comes in many forms.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The finding that CNM was recorded only from nymphs, and not from larvae, corresponds well with earlier studies and may suggest that CNM is not transovarially transmitted.
- Furthermore, intercanal communications were recorded at the middle 1/3 of the root in 80.6% and 58.3% of mesial and distal roots, respectively.
- t will take a long time for a football player to set a new record for tackles.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Melbourne's water storages plunged by 0.7 per cent in a week, down to 33.1 per cent capacity, as Victoria recorded its second-driest January on record.
- Jones broke the tape in 47.77 seconds, a new world record.
- He had forgotten that he was speaking on the record.
Meaning of recorded for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "recorded" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en recordedness
- en recorded delivery