recorded EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFrecordSGrecordsPRrecordingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of record.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFrecord
- that has been recorded.
- Recorded music comes in many forms.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I need to update my records to take account of the most recent transaction.
- My record of complaints about your business is on file with the Better Business Bureau.
- Resources used at the treating hospital were extracted from medical records onto study-specific proformas.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In the study by Walen et al., the subplatysmal skin flaps were completely raised before the operative time was recorded.
- Jones broke the tape in 47.77 seconds, a new world record.
- Officers subscribe their official acts, and secretaries and clerks subscribe copies or records.
Meaning of recorded for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "recorded" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en recordedness
- en recorded delivery