- 동사 (Verb)SGrefersPRreferringPT, PPreferredPREré-
- VT To direct the attention of.
- The shop assistant referred me to the help desk on ground floor.
- VT To submit to (another person or group) for consideration; to send or direct elsewhere.
- He referred the matter to the principal.
- to refer a patient to a psychiatrist
- VT To place in or under by a mental or rational process; to assign to, as a class, a cause, source, a motive, reason, or ground of explanation.
- He referred the phenomena to electrical disturbances.
- VI (construed with to) To allude to, make a reference or allusion to.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- On a lighter note, Mr Rudd remarked that Elvis was indeed still alive, referring to the firefighting helicrane that doused the community with 9000 litres of water as flames swept across the region.
- “When I say mind,” said the blood relation, “I refer to the quarter-teaspoonful of brain which you might possibly find in her head if you sank an artesian well.”
- [Wright] also refers to 'the great Usonian Life, the universal life of our own true democracy' and 'the road to Freedom in Usonia'. The association of USA and utopia is inescapable [ …]
Meaning of refer for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "refer" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en reference
- en referred
- en references
- en referee
- en referendum