- 동사 (Verb)SGregainsPRregainingPT, PPregainedPREre-SUF-ain
- VT To get back; to recover possession of.
- Sarkozy's total will be seen as a personal failure. It is the first time an outgoing president has failed to win a first-round vote in the past 50 years and makes it harder for Sarkozy to regain momentum.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This is a common experience among drug addicts who need stronger and stronger doses to regain the old 'kicks'.
- Just before hitting the guardrail the driver was able to regain control and pull out of the skid.
- And although Tottenham can regain fourth place with a home victory over Manchester United on Sunday, there were plenty of signs that the champions may have turned a corner.
Meaning of regain for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "regain" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en regained
- fr regain
- en regains
- en regainer
- en regaining