regarded EN[ɹɪˈɡɑɹdɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFregardSGregardsPRregardingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of regard.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- With such people, one is not secure in regard to owed duties; they hate owed duty, and prefer to do everything on their own” out of kind-heartedness and benevolence.
- Give my regards to your brother when you next see him.
- When she appeared again, she made some side-handed inquiries regarding Otto (with that gentle artifice oft employed by women); but he was gone.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Regarding bite-wing radiographs assessment of intraexaminer agreement was tested and retested in 30 randomly selected cases with a 2-month interval.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Not a few — maybe most — hold its eating contests, roller coaster and skeeball in high regard.
Meaning of regarded for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "regarded" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en rewarded
- en retarded
- fr regarder
- en regarder
- fr regardé