region 뜻 EN[ˈɹiːdʒn̩] US
지방, 지역 지역
- 지역(地域, region)은 지리학을 비롯해 사회 과학의 여러 분야에서 다양한 용도로 쓰이는 말이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLregionsPREré-SUF-ion
- Any considerable and connected part of a space or surface; specifically, a tract of land or sea of considerable but indefinite extent; a country; a district; in a broad sense, a place without special reference to location or extent but viewed as an entity for geographical, social or cultural reasons.
- the equatorial regions
- the temperate regions
- the polar regions
- the upper regions of the atmosphere
- An administrative subdivision of a city, a territory, a country or the European Union.
- (historical) Such a division of the city of Rome and of the territory about Rome, of which the number varied at different times; a district, quarter, or ward.
- (figuratively) The inhabitants of a region or district of a country.
- (anatomy) A place in or a part of the body in any way indicated.
- the abdominal regions
- OBS Place; rank; station; dignity.
- OBS The space from the earth's surface out to the orbit of the moon: properly called the elemental region.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It was called BMO-fovea distance since Bruch´s membrane opening included the intrapapillary optic nerve head region plus gamma zone.
- Moreover, two genomic regions strongly responded to selection for thermal tolerance in interlatitudinal crosses.
- A few triaperturate pollen grains possibly belonging to Normapolles complex indicate that the vegetation from the Velaux region was probably composed of both gymnosperms (Coniferales) and angiosperms.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The yardgrass (Eleusine indica) has similarly spread along roadside verges in western Africa and other tropical regions.
- After RSE treatment for 90 days, there was no comparable fibrosis in noninfarct and infarct regions.
- The article offered a snapshot of life in that region.
Meaning of region for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "region" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en regions
- en regional
- en regionalism
- en regionals
- en regionist