region EN[ˈɹiːdʒn̩] US
지방, 지역 지역
- 지역(地域, region)은 지리학을 비롯해 사회 과학의 여러 분야에서 다양한 용도로 쓰이는 말이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLregionsPREré-SUF-ion
- Any considerable and connected part of a space or surface; specifically, a tract of land or sea of considerable but indefinite extent; a country; a district; in a broad sense, a place without special reference to location or extent but viewed as an entity for geographical, social or cultural reasons.
- the equatorial regions
- the temperate regions
- the polar regions
- the upper regions of the atmosphere
- An administrative subdivision of a city, a territory, a country or the European Union.
- (historical) Such a division of the city of Rome and of the territory about Rome, of which the number varied at different times; a district, quarter, or ward.
- (figuratively) The inhabitants of a region or district of a country.
- (anatomy) A place in or a part of the body in any way indicated.
- the abdominal regions
- OBS Place; rank; station; dignity.
- OBS The space from the earth's surface out to the orbit of the moon: properly called the elemental region.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Although obstruction may occur at any point in the pharynx, it is most frequently observed in either the retropalatal and/or the retroglossal regions [ 57 ].
- External cervical resorption is the loss of dental hard tissue as a result of odontoclastic action; it usually begins on the cervical region of the root surface of the teeth.
- Nine riders [ … ] dropped out with injuries sustained in two crashes during the 136km trip from suburban Adelaide through the Clare Valley winegrowing region to Victor Harbour on the coast.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- After RSE treatment for 90 days, there was no comparable fibrosis in noninfarct and infarct regions.
- On a lighter note, Mr Rudd remarked that Elvis was indeed still alive, referring to the firefighting helicrane that doused the community with 9000 litres of water as flames swept across the region.
- This slumped sitting posture may cause strain, instability, or injury in the lumbopelvic region.
Meaning of region for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "region" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en regions
- en regional
- en regionalism
- en regionals
- en regionist