relation EN[rɪˈleɪʃən] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLrelationsPREré-SUF-ation
- The manner in which two things may be associated.
- The relation between diet and health is complex.
- A member of one's family.
- Yes, he's a relation of mine, but a only distant one.
- The act of relating a story.
- Your relation of the events is different from mine.
- (set theory) A set of ordered tuples.
- (set theory) Specifically, a set of ordered pairs.
- Equality is a symmetric relation, while divisibility is not.
- (databases) A set of ordered tuples retrievable by a relational database; a table.
- This relation uses the customer's social security number as a key.
- (mathematics) A statement of equality of two products of generators, used in the presentation of a group.
- (usually collocated: sexual relation) The act of intercourse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The linear labeling continued intraretinally and was seen to be oriented parallel to the surface of the ILM, at variable depths in relation to the retina (Fig 3A).
- And we ride through 1995 Berlin, a city of cranes and construction and nonancient ruins that seems a slightly sad, distant relation of the black-and-white city of this movie’s film within a film.
- The secondary objective was to examine the relation between myocontrol and manual motor control tests.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Relations between the United States and Guatemala traditionally have been close, although at times strained by human rights and civil/military issues.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The aim of this paper is to examine the continually evolving dynamics of cross-strait relations.
Meaning of relation for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "relation" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en relations
- fr relations
- fr relation
- en relationship
- en relational