relation 뜻 EN[rɪˈleɪʃən] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLrelationsPREré-SUF-ation
- The manner in which two things may be associated.
- The relation between diet and health is complex.
- A member of one's family.
- Yes, he's a relation of mine, but a only distant one.
- The act of relating a story.
- Your relation of the events is different from mine.
- (set theory) A set of ordered tuples.
- (set theory) Specifically, a set of ordered pairs.
- Equality is a symmetric relation, while divisibility is not.
- (databases) A set of ordered tuples retrievable by a relational database; a table.
- This relation uses the customer's social security number as a key.
- (mathematics) A statement of equality of two products of generators, used in the presentation of a group.
- (usually collocated: sexual relation) The act of intercourse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The comparative trophic ecology of GOM and MED BFT larvae was assessed using SIA of larvae in relation to baseline feeding levels defined by the micro and the mesozooplankton size fractions.
- Thus, the fermentation can compromise the nutritive value of milk because it can lead to increase of hypercholesterolemic fatty acids in relation to hipocholesterolemic fatty acids.
- A classification system based on the level of EHIT in relation to the saphenopopliteal junction is reported [ 30 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Relations between the United States and Guatemala traditionally have been close, although at times strained by human rights and civil/military issues.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The aim of this paper is to examine the continually evolving dynamics of cross-strait relations.
Meaning of relation for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "relation" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr relations
- en relations
- fr relation
- en relationship
- en relational