relative EN[ˈɹɛlətɪv] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLrelativesPREré-SUF-ative
- Someone in the same family; someone connected by blood, marriage, or adoption.
- Why do my relatives always talk about sex?
- (linguistics) A type of adjective that inflects like a relative clause, rather than a true adjective, in certain Bantu languages.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Connected to or depending on something else; comparative.
- (computing, of a URL, URI, path, or similar) Expressed in relation to another item, rather than in complete form.
- The relative URL /images/pic.jpg, when evaluated in the context of http://example.com/docs/pic.html, corresponds to the absolute URL http://example.com/images/pic.jpg.
- (grammar) That relates to an antecedent.
- (music) Having the same key but differing in being major or minor.
- Relevant; pertinent; related.
- relative to your earlier point about taxes, ...
- Capable to be changed by other beings or circumstance; conditional.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Polar wander can be used to measure the degree to which Earth's magnetic poles have been observed to move relative to the Earth's rotation axis.
- On this evidence they will certainly face tougher tests, as a depleted Newcastle side seemed to bask in the relative security of being ninth in the table.
- His father described how other relatives had been mentally ill, including an aunt of the gunman who has a schizophrenialike condition.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Relative decreases were seen primarily in orbital and frontal regions, most notably in the pregenual region of the anterior cingulate cortex (pgACC) ( Fig 1 , Table 1 ).
Meaning of relative for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "relative" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr relative
- fr relatives
- en relatives
- en relatively
- fr relativement