remain 뜻 EN[ɹɪˈmeɪn] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLremainsPREré-SUF-ain
- State of remaining; stay.
- That which is left; relic; remainder; -- chiefly in the plural.
- (plural only) remains: That which is left of a human being after the life is gone; relics; a dead body.
- The posthumous works or productions, especially literary works of one who is dead.
- 동사 (Verb)SGremainsPRremainingPT, PPremained
- To stay behind while others withdraw; to be left after others have been removed or destroyed; to be left after a number or quantity has been subtracted or cut off; to be left as not included or comprised.
- To continue unchanged in place, form, or condition, or undiminished in quantity; to abide; to stay; to endure; to last.
- There was no food in the house, so I had to remain hungry.
- To await; to be left to.
- (copulative) To continue in a state of being.
- The light remained red for two full minutes.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This population of cells continues to codistribute closely with venous elements and remains excluded from a vascular regions in the developing wing bud.
- When it comes to reducing nuclear emissions, he talks the talk, but it remains to be seen if he walks the walk.
- It remains to show that the resulting snapshot is feasible, i.e., that each postshot (basic) message is received in a postshot event.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The castle had four stairtowers when it was built, but only two remain.
- These latest modifications are mere window dressing, the same problems remain.
Meaning of remain for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "remain" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 성교의 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en remained
- en remains
- en remaining
- en remainder
- en remaine