represented 뜻 EN[ɹɛpɹɪˈzɛntɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFrepresentSGrepresentsPRrepresentingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of represent.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He represented that he was investigating for the police department.
- This connection between inflammasomal activation and metabolic impairment seems to represent a novel mechanism as a way of inducing cell death, either via apoptosis or pyroptosis (see above).
- Graph filters are a generalization of classical time-invariant systems and represent linear transformations that can be implemented distributedly across the nodes of the graph.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
Meaning of represented for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "represented" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr représente
- fr représenté
- fr représentes
- fr représenter
- fr représentez