represented 뜻 EN[ɹɛpɹɪˈzɛntɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFrepresentSGrepresentsPRrepresentingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of represent.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In addition, these viable cultures represent an important future resource for phylogeny-directed biodiscovery.
- Blatter said Asia and Africa were not democratically represented on the exco he has chaired as president since 1998.
- Even if trade diversion is not important in aggregate terms or in relation to trade creation between the bilateral partners, it still represents an inefficient use of global resources [ …]
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
Meaning of represented for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "represented" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr représenté
- fr représente
- en representee
- en representer
- fr représentée