- 동사 (Verb)BFrepresentPRrepresentingPT, PPrepresentedPREré-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of represent.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The most common nonbiologic DMARD is methotrexate, which represented the gold standard for treating RA patients until the production of biological agents.
- This subtle mislocalization of IPL capillaries in Vldlr -/- mice may represent ectopic vascularization, or alternatively, a significant expansion of the intersublaminar plexus [32 ].
- Blatter said Asia and Africa were not democratically represented on the exco he has chaired as president since 1998.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
Meaning of represents for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "represents" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en represent
- en copresents