- 동사 (Verb)BFrepresentPRrepresentingPT, PPrepresentedPREré-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of represent.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He represented that he was investigating for the police department.
- Mr. Morales spoke before thousands of supporters in downtown La Paz on Saturday, some of whom were waving the wiphala, a multicolored flag representing indigenous people in Bolivia.
- Of course, in a supernetwork, nodes represent networks.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Wit, [ …] the faculty of imagination in the writer, which searches over all the memory for the species or ideas of those things which it designs to represent.
Meaning of represents for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "represents" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en represent
- en copresents