request EN[ɹɪˈkwɛst] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLrequestsPREré-SUF-est
- Act of requesting (with the adposition at in the presence of possessives, and on in their absence).
- I will marry her, sir, at your request.
- - Shakespeare
- The promise that arises upon an account stated, is to pay on request.
- - The Law Journal for the Year 1832-1949: Comprising Reports, 1839
- A formal message requesting something.
- Condition of being sought after.
- OBS That which is asked for or requested.
- 동사 (Verb)SGrequestsPRrequestingPT, PPrequested
- to express the need or desire for.
- to ask somebody to do something.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This petition for Jesus to "help my unbelief" is itself a request for singlemindedness -- or, more precisely, for the healing of doublemindedness, of doubt.
- A Greek ship wants 30 pounds of feta cheese, a British tramper requests five cases of steak and kidney pies, a Japanese auto carrier orders 75 pints of boiled octopus, [ …]
- I'd love to be able to help you, but you'll have put that request through channels.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Even if you do not identify yourself as a convention-goer, the hotel will figure it out by the dates you request.
- The Managing Director men kind-heartedly granted his request.
Meaning of request for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "request" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en requested
- en requests
- en requestee
- en requestor
- en requester