require EN[ɹɪˈkwʌɪə] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGrequiresPRrequiringPT, PPrequiredPREré-
- OBS To ask (someone) for something; to request.
- To demand, to insist upon (having); to call for authoritatively.
- Naturally to demand (something) as indispensable; to need, to call for as necessary.
- To demand of (someone) to do something.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Interestingly, unlike the vanilla SGD algorithm, the stochastic normalized gradient descent algorithm provably requires a minimal minibatch size..
- The epitaxial growth process for multi-junction cells requires planar geometries, thus making it challenging to apply any sort of traditional texturing or nanotexturing.
- Students with a pronounced Midland South dialect are required to take a course teaching them to speak and write in Standard English.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The furniture is shipped knocked down, so assembly is required.
- Individual nematodes could thus be observed uninvasively under a stereomicroscope (×9–90) as required.
Meaning of require for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "require" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 제어 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en required
- en requirements
- en requires
- en requirement
- en requirer