reserved 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)PREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of reserve.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore reservedSUPmost reserved
- (comparable) Slow to reveal emotion or opinions.
- He was a quiet, reserved person.
- (not comparable) Set aside for the use of a particular person or party.
- I'm sorry, sir, but these are reserved seats.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- MIDI channel number 10 is reserved for percussion.
- Burčák is a name protected by national legislation of which use is reserved for partially fermented grape must made from grapevine harvested and processed in the Czech Republic in the given year.
- We have to reseat you, sir: this seat is reserved for the guest speaker.