- 동사 (Verb)BFresideSGresidesPT, PPresidedPREré-SUF-ing
- present participle of reside.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He resides in the center of the universe, near the planet Kolob. This planet revolves on its axis once in a thousand of our years, and one revolution of Kolob is a day to the Almighty.
- Names of this sort, theophorous or basilophorous, were regularly given to foreigners residing in Egypt from the New Kingdom onwards, if not earlier; even Joseph was no exception.
Meaning of residing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "residing" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en presiding
- en siding