restore EN[ɹɪˈstɔɹ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLrestoresPREré-
- (computing) The act of recovering data or a system from a backup.
- 동사 (Verb)SGrestoresPRrestoringPT, PPrestored
- VT To reestablish, or bring back into existence.
- to restore harmony among those who are at variance
- He restored my lost faith in him by doing a good deed.
- VT To bring back to a previous condition or state.
- VT To give or bring back (that which has been lost or taken); to bring back to the owner; to replace.
- VT To give in place of, or as restitution for.
- (computing) To recover (data, etc.) from a backup.
- There was a crash last night, and we're still restoring the file system.
- OBS To make good; to make amends for.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Some insiders said the chief executive’s priority would be to remotivate employees and restore confidence in a shaken company.
- Therefore, in recent years, researchers [24 ,25 ,26 ] have attempted to achieve fast cultivation of biocrusts to restore functions in the ecosystem.
- A deposed monarch may go into exile as pretender to the lost throne, hoping to be restored in a subsequent revolution.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Restore an autohidden window by hovering over its icon.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Many survivors were badly remuddled, but several have been restored.
Meaning of restore for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "restore" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en restored
- en restorer
- en restores
- en restorers
- en restorest