reversed 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFreverseSGreversesPRreversingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of reverse.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- All HPLC analyses were performed using a Reverse phase column (C-18) octadecylsilane (4 mm I.D × 30 cm).
- The immortalized DFCs (iDFCs) exhibit higher proliferate activity, which can be reversed to its original level before immortalization when deimmortalized by FLP recombinase.
- Otherwise known as reverse shoplifting, shopdropping involves surreptitiously putting things in stores, rather than illegally taking them out, and the motivations vary.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As usual, the newspapers got hold of the wrong end of the stick and stated the whole problem in reverse.
Meaning of reversed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "reversed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en reversedly