- 명사 (Noun)PLrights
- That which complies with justice, law or reason.
- We're on the side of right in this contest.
- A legal or moral entitlement.
- You have no right to go through my personal diary.
- The right side or direction.
- The pharmacy is just on the right past the bookshop.
- (politics) The ensemble of right-wing political parties; political conservatives as a group.
- The political right holds too much power.
- The outward or most finished surface, as of a piece of cloth, a carpet, etc.
- 동사 (Verb)SGrightsPRrightingPT, PPrighted
- To correct.
- Righting all the wrongs of the war will be impossible.
- To set upright.
- The tow-truck righted what was left of the automobile.
- VI To return to normal upright position.
- When the wind died down, the ship righted.
- To do justice to; to relieve from wrong; to restore rights to; to assert or regain the rights of.
- to right the oppressed
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMrighterCOMmore rightSUPrightestSUPrightmost
- (archaic) Straight, not bent.
- a right line
- Of an angle, having a size of 90 degrees, or one quarter of a complete rotation; the angle between two perpendicular lines.
- The kitchen counter formed a right angle with the back wall.
- Complying with justice, correctness or reason; correct, just, true.
- I thought you'd made a mistake, but it seems you were right all along.
- It's not right that one person gets all the credit for the group's work.
- Appropriate, perfectly suitable; fit for purpose.
- Is this the right software for my computer?
- Healthy, sane, competent.
- I'm afraid my father is no longer in his right mind.
- Real; veritable.
- You've made a right mess of the kitchen!
- (Australia) All right; not requiring assistance.
- (dated) Most favourable or convenient; fortunate.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMrighterCOMmore rightSUPrightestSUPrightmost
- On the right side.
- Towards the right side.
- Exactly, precisely.
- The arrow landed right in the middle of the target.
- Luckily we arrived right at the start of the film.
- Immediately, directly.
- Can't you see it? It's right beside you!
- Tom was standing right in front of the TV, blocking everyone's view.
- (Britain, US, dialect) Very, extremely, quite.
- I made a right stupid mistake there, didn't I?
- I stubbed my toe a week ago and it still hurts right much.
- According to fact or truth; actually; truly; really.
- In a correct manner.
- Do it right or don't do it at all.
- (dated, still used in some titles) To a great extent or degree.
- He b'iled right over, and the tongue-lashing he give that boss Right Liver beat anything I ever listened to. There was heap of Scriptur' language in it, and more brimstone than you'd find in a match factory.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- Yes, that is correct; I agree.
- I agree with whatever you say; I have no opinion.
- Signpost word to change the subject in a discussion or discourse.
- - After that interview, I don't think we should hire her.
- Right — who wants lunch?
- Used to check agreement at the end of an utterance.
- You're going, right?
- Used to add seriousness or decisiveness before a statement.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It makes perfect sense, if you are a hypocritical far right wing Talibangelical. Having a totally heterosexual military is *far* more important than keeping the troops alive.
- better go to the woman's room, wash your face and come right back here and we'll be glad to have you.
- Their semipronated right hand gripped a manipulandum underneath a horizontally suspended mirror.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Right below Juan Ponce is the Palace of the Fortaleza de Santa Catalina drawn in such a way so as to highlight the Puerto Rican and the Usonian flags waving above.
- Right panels represent the time-course of a FRAP experiment: prebleach image (top), first image after bleach (middle), 100 s after start of acquisition (bottom).
- Right so came out an adder of a little heathbush, and it stung a knight in the foot.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We will run through scene 2 until we get it right.
- I felt ill, but some fresh air and iced water set me to rights.
- It is nonobtuse if none its dihedral angles is obtuse, and acute if additionally none of them is right.
Meaning of right for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "right" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 추상 명사
및 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en rights
- en rightly
- en righteousness
- en righteous
- en right-hand