- 동사 (Verb)BFrightSGrightsPRrighting
- simple past tense and past participle of right.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If they can't get people to do the right thing by talking then they will try to legislate it, then they can try to enforce the statutes.
- We had some bad blood initially, but in the end it was all made right by talking things over.
- Go on, lay me right here as I lay now; but I'll rize agen you, and the day'll come when you'd give every dollar ye're worth to dig me up, and give me life agen."
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Right below Juan Ponce is the Palace of the Fortaleza de Santa Catalina drawn in such a way so as to highlight the Puerto Rican and the Usonian flags waving above.
- right now: 71° — mostly clear — 08:29:14 am — 68% humidity — wind: 10.5 mph — ozone: 25 ppbv — rain (24hrs): 0.00"
- Right so came out an adder of a little heathbush, and it stung a knight in the foot.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The eggcrate display has been used on more game shows than any other score display in history, and is still used today on The Price Is Right.
- The crossed hammer and sickle symbolise the union of workers and peasantry in their fight for their rights.
- Reason away, but the test of time will prove me right.
Meaning of righted for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "righted" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en righte
- en frighted
- en righten
- en righteo
- en righter