- 동사 (Verb)BFrightSGrightsPRrighting
- simple past tense and past participle of right.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I was right in the middle of a stretch when the phone rang.
- I will set the dogs on you, if you don't leave right now!
- F wave studies of the right peroneal and right tibial nerves were unelicitable.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Right so came out an adder of a little heathbush, and it stung a knight in the foot.
- Right and left ventricular collagen content was increased with pulmonary artery banding compared to sham-operated controls and ameliorated by macitentan.
- Right panels represent the time-course of a FRAP experiment: prebleach image (top), first image after bleach (middle), 100 s after start of acquisition (bottom).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They will not submit to the destruction of their rights.
- Reason away, but the test of time will prove me right.
- The final communiqué of the G8 summit didn't even mention human rights.
Meaning of righted for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "righted" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en righte
- en frighted
- en righten
- en righteo
- en righter