- 형용사 (Adjective)BFrightCOMrighterCOMmore rightSUPrightmostSUF-est
- superlative form of right: most right; most right.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There are somethings I'd like to unsay... to my boss... right before he decided to fire me.
- If you waive the right to be silent, anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
- Those who don't stand up for their rights are apt to lose them.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Right below Juan Ponce is the Palace of the Fortaleza de Santa Catalina drawn in such a way so as to highlight the Puerto Rican and the Usonian flags waving above.
- right now: 71° — mostly clear — 08:29:14 am — 68% humidity — wind: 10.5 mph — ozone: 25 ppbv — rain (24hrs): 0.00"
- Right so came out an adder of a little heathbush, and it stung a knight in the foot.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It’s a nasty stewpot of intellectually untenable premises and irresponsible speculation that frequently reads like a “Saturday Night Live” parody of the crackpot right.
- The final communiqué of the G8 summit didn't even mention human rights.
- It is nonobtuse if none its dihedral angles is obtuse, and acute if additionally none of them is right.
Meaning of rightest for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "rightest" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en brightest
- en fightest
- en lightest
- en mightest
- en tightest