rightly EN US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMrightlierCOMmore rightlySUPrightliestSUPmost rightly
- Aright, in a right manner, correctly, justifiably.
- She was quite rightly disappointed in not being promoted.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The situation has fallen so far out of control to rightly be considered a massacree.
- And Martin Skrtel's late headed goal was rightly ruled out for offside.
- The other team was so good! We were creamed, and rightly so.
Meaning of rightly for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "rightly" 는 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en lightly
- en tightly
- en brightly
- en nightly
- en righty