rights EN[ɹaɪts] US
- 권리(權利)는 인간과 집단이 국가,사회,단체 활동을 함에 있어 정당하게 행사할 수있는 힘이다.
- 명사 (Noun)BFright
- plural of right.
- 동사 (Verb)BFrightPRrightingPT, PPrighted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of right.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- And right anon his tale he hath attamed. — Chaucer.
- The median operation time was 522 minutes (range, 422 to 605 minutes) for right hepatectomy, 220 minutes (range, 144 to 271 minutes) for left lateral sectionectomy, and 90 minutes for wedge resection.
- This is about wimmin sticking together (bois too), and fighting for equal rights and opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Right and left ventricular collagen content was increased with pulmonary artery banding compared to sham-operated controls and ameliorated by macitentan.
- Right below Juan Ponce is the Palace of the Fortaleza de Santa Catalina drawn in such a way so as to highlight the Puerto Rican and the Usonian flags waving above.
- right now: 71° — mostly clear — 08:29:14 am — 68% humidity — wind: 10.5 mph — ozone: 25 ppbv — rain (24hrs): 0.00"
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The crossed hammer and sickle symbolise the union of workers and peasantry in their fight for their rights.
- The eggcrate display has been used on more game shows than any other score display in history, and is still used today on The Price Is Right.
- My shoulder was dislocated. It was agony to have it put to rights.
Meaning of rights for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "rights" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en rightsize
- en rightsized
- en rightsizes
- en rightsizing
- en rightsowner