rights EN[ɹaɪts] US
- 권리(權利)는 인간과 집단이 국가,사회,단체 활동을 함에 있어 정당하게 행사할 수있는 힘이다.
- 명사 (Noun)BFright
- plural of right.
- 동사 (Verb)BFrightPRrightingPT, PPrighted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of right.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I'm going to have some pizza and a beer right now.
- ...the present Earl had no colour or pretence of right to the estate; and yet the appellants had thought fit to buy him out, ...
- To acquire a right of way by long use, a claimant must show use as of right, peaceably, openly and without permission
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- right now: 71° — mostly clear — 08:29:14 am — 68% humidity — wind: 10.5 mph — ozone: 25 ppbv — rain (24hrs): 0.00"
- Right so came out an adder of a little heathbush, and it stung a knight in the foot.
- Right and left ventricular collagen content was increased with pulmonary artery banding compared to sham-operated controls and ameliorated by macitentan.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Parallel studies are carried out for the undirectional model, where the neighbor effects do not depend on whether they are from the left or right.
- It’s for an eight-inch pan, and the only thing you need to fear is overbaking; somewhere between 20 and 25 minutes is just about right.
- It’s a nasty stewpot of intellectually untenable premises and irresponsible speculation that frequently reads like a “Saturday Night Live” parody of the crackpot right.
Meaning of rights for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "rights" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en rightsize
- en rightsized
- en rightsizes
- en rightsizing
- en rightsowner