role EN[ɹəʊl] US
- 역할(役割) 또는 사회적 역할(社會的役割)은 사회적 상황에서 배우에 의해 개념화되는 행동, 권리, 의무가 연결된 것이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLrolesSUF-ole
- A character or part played by a performer or actor.
- My neighbor was the lead role in last year's village play.
- Her dream was to get a role in a Hollywood movie, no matter how small.
- The expected behaviour of an individual in a society.
- The role of women has changed significantly in the last century.
- The function or position of something.
- Local volunteers played an important role in cleaning the beach after the oil spill.
- What rôle does the wax in your earhole fulfill?
- Designation that denotes an associated set of responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- The project manager role is responsible for ensuring that everyone on the team knows and executes his or her assigned tasks.
- (grammar): The function of a word in a phrase.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The soldier was transitioned from a combat role to a strategic role.
- Small cell signaling molecules like astakines play a role in hemocyte proliferation [68 ,69 ].
- If Eniola Aluko was struggling in a rather thankless lone attacking role for England, at least Jill Scott was making her presence felt in central midfield.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of role for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "role" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en roles
- en roled
- en roleless
- en roleplay
- en roleplays