- 명사 (Noun)BFroute
- plural of route.
- 동사 (Verb)BFroutePRroutingPRrouteingPT, PProuted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of route.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- An orthopox model utilizing calpox virus was developed concomitant with our studies and showed that marmosets were indeed susceptible to low levels of a poxvirus by a natural route [29 , 30 ].
- Ma and Fukuda [35 ] compare shortest path routes of taxis with hyperpaths and find that hyperpaths have more explanatory power.
- Since the transmission of parasites through breast feeding (postnatal), amniotic fluid or by transuterine route are unlikely ( Virreira et al.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Guerrilla attacks continued to bedevil the larger army's supply routes.
- Of note, intraportal infusion seemed to be more efficient than peripheral route.
- An attempt to remove Yuya’s brain was performed, similarly, by using the transnasal route.
Meaning of routes for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "routes" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr routes
- en routes of administration