ruled EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFruleSGrulesPRruling
- simple past tense and past participle of rule.
- She ruled over her children firmly but gently.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFrule
- Having printed lines.
- a letter on ruled paper
- (geometry, of a surface) Being a scroll; being such that through every point of S there is a straight line that lies on S.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the USA, the birthplace of time banking, services exchanged in these networks are tax exempt by ruling of the Internal revenue Service.
- This led to a set of rules (play cannot begin before crossing East Blithedale Avenue), then subrules ("crossing" means reaching the always arguable halfway point of the avenue) [ … ] .
- The result was a string of decisions that further established riparianism as a rule of law.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- After the new guy corrected all our inventory values I had to go back and recorrect all of them applying our internal rules.
- When quoting others, take care not to run afoul of copyright rules.
- The syllabicity of Proto-Indo-European syllabic sonorants *y and *w can easily be determined by a rule.
Meaning of ruled for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "ruled" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en ruled on