rules 뜻 EN[ˈɹuːlz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFrule
- plural of rule.
- 동사 (Verb)BFrulePRrulingPT, PPruled
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of rule.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You're filling me up with your rules — The Beatles : Getting Better
- Can the increase be attributed to the Stanley Cup win by last season’s fightingest team, Anaheim, or to the campaign to loosen instigator rules by its general manager, Brian Burke?
- As MacPhee says, “if an angle-shoot is within the rules and plus-EV then do it!”
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The syllabicity of Proto-Indo-European syllabic sonorants *y and *w can easily be determined by a rule.
- After the new guy corrected all our inventory values I had to go back and recorrect all of them applying our internal rules.
- The Voortrekkers left the Cape Colony because of dissatisfaction with English rule.
Meaning of rules for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "rules" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en rulest
- en ruleset
- en rules on
- en rulesets
- en rules lawyer