runs EN[ɹʌnz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFrun
- plural of run.
- (the runs) SLA Diarrhea/diarrhoea.
- 동사 (Verb)BFrunPRrunningPTranPPrun
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of run.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The president doesn't know what to do. He's running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
- For some must watch, while some must sleep: So runs the world away.
- I've just tuned my car, and now it's running like a top.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Running down the list of suggestions, I can see three we can discard immediately.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They held on as long as they could, but when the heavy artillery fire started, they had to cut and run.
- The water in his bottle sloshed back and forth as he ran.
- But though intriguing at first, his knowingly enigmatic narration, stylish antichoreography and overripe cinematography wear thin in the long run.
Meaning of runs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "runs" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en runs by
- en runs up
- en runs hot
- en runs out
- en runs over