- 소금(common salt)은 염화 나트륨(NaCl, Sodium chloride)을 주성분으로 하는 짠 맛의 조미료이다.
바닷물의 약 3%가 염분으로 이루어져 있어 바닷물에서 구할 수 있다. 이는 천연적인 방법이지만, 인공으로도 생산할 수 있다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLsalts
- A common substance, chemically consisting mainly of sodium chloride (NaCl), used extensively as a condiment and preservative.
- (chemistry) One of the compounds formed from the reaction of an acid with a base, where a positive ion replaces a hydrogen of the acid.
- (uncommon) A salt marsh, a saline marsh at the shore of a sea.
- SLA A sailor (also old salt).
- (cryptography) Randomly chosen bytes added to a plaintext message prior to encrypting it, in order to render brute-force decryption more difficult.
- A person who seeks employment at a company in order to (once employed by it) help unionize it.
- OBS flavour; taste; seasoning.
- OBS piquancy; wit; sense.
- Attic salt
- OBS A dish for salt at table; a salt cellar.
- (figuratively) That which preserves from corruption or error, or purifies; a corrective; an antiseptic; also, an allowance or deduction.
- His statements must be taken with a grain of salt.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsaltsPRsaltingPT, PPsalted
- VT To add salt to.
- to salt fish, beef, or pork
- VI To deposit salt as a saline solution.
- The brine begins to salt.
- (mining) To blast gold into (as a portion of a mine) in order to cause to appear to be a productive seam.
- (cryptography) To add filler bytes before encrypting, in order to make brute-force decryption more resource-intensive.
- To include colorful language in.
- To insert or inject something into an object to give it properties it would not naturally have.
- (archaeology) To add bogus evidence to an archeological site.
- To fill with salt between the timbers and planks, as a ship, for the preservation of the timber.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore saltSUPmost salt
- Salty; salted.
- salt beef;  salt tears
- a salt marsh;  salt grass
- Related to salt deposits, excavation, processing or use.
- a salt mine
- The salt factory is a key connecting element in the seawater infrastructure.
- (figuratively) OBS Bitter; sharp; pungent.
- (figuratively) OBS Salacious; lecherous; lustful.
- It is impossible you should see this, \ Were they as prime as goats, as hot as monkeys, \ As salt as wolves in pride, and fools as gross \ As ignorance made drunk.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We performed RNA-seq in the root tips of two genotypes of bermudagrass, which had different root growth characters and salt tolerance.
- 2008: Chlorites(I) are the salts of hypochlorous acid. Common examples include sodium hypochlorite (chlorine bleach or bleaching agent) and calcium hypochlorite (bleaching powder). - hypochlorite
- Meanwhile, rinse the freekeh very well under cold water, tip it into a pan and cover with lots of salted water.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Wait for the water to hot up before adding the salt.
Meaning of salt for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "salt" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en saltpetre
- en salty
- en salting
- en saltpeter
- en saltwater