secure 뜻 EN[səˈkjʊə(ɹ)] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGsecuresPRsecuringPT, PPsecuredSUF-ure
- To make safe; to relieve from apprehensions of, or exposure to, danger; to guard; to protect.
- To put beyond hazard of losing or of not receiving; to make certain; to assure; frequently with against or from, or formerly with of.
- to secure a creditor against loss; to secure a debt by a mortgage
- To make fast; to close or confine effectually; to render incapable of getting loose or escaping.
- to secure a prisoner; to secure a door, or the hatches of a ship
- To get possession of; to make oneself secure of; to acquire certainly.
- to secure an estate
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMsecurerCOMmore secureSUPsecurestSUPmost secure
- Free from attack or danger; protected.
- Free from the danger of theft; safe.
- Free from the risk of eavesdropping, interception or discovery; secret.
- Free from anxiety or doubt; unafraid.
- Firm and not likely to fail; stable.
- Free from the risk of financial loss; reliable.
- Confident in opinion; not entertaining, or not having reason to entertain, doubt; certain; sure; commonly used with of.
- secure of a welcome
- Overconfident; incautious; careless.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Make sure the workpiece is properly secured in the chuck before turning on the lathe.
- The Bantams bridged the gap between the bottom division of English league football and the Premier League to secure a place at Wembley, despite a 2-1 second-leg defeat.
- Hey, we'd done well to even secure a table in the hot-ticket fooderie, but imagine our surprise when, inter course, Vanessa Paradis appeared in a glamorous apparition and sat at the very next table!
Meaning of secure for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "secure" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en secured
- en securely
- en securest
- en securer
- en secures