sense EN[sɛn(t)s] US
- 감각(感覺)이란 외부의 물리적 자극에 의해 인간의 의식에 변화가 생기는 것을 의미한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLsenses
- Any of the manners by which living beings perceive the physical world: for humans sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste.
- Perception through the intellect; apprehension; awareness.
- a sense of security
- Sound practical or moral judgment.
- It's common sense not to put metal objects in a microwave oven.
- The meaning, reason, or value of something.
- You don’t make any sense.
- the true sense of words or phrases
- A natural appreciation or ability.
- A keen musical sense
- (pragmatics) The way that a referent is presented.
- (semantics) A single conventional use of a word; one of the entries for a word in a dictionary.
- (mathematics) One of two opposite directions in which a vector (especially of motion) may point. See also polarity.
- (mathematics) One of two opposite directions of rotation, clockwise versus anti-clockwise.
- (biochemistry) referring to the strand of a nucleic acid that directly specifies the product.
- 동사 (Verb)SGsensesPRsensingPT, PPsensed
- To use biological senses: to either smell, watch, taste, hear or feel.
- To instinctively be aware.
- She immediately sensed her disdain.
- To comprehend.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If there’s any sense of justice, relevance, even poetic stagemanship at work, New Orleans should emerge hands down as the site for the debate that will be dedicated to the nation’s domestic problems.
- The Kampung Spirit … is a sense of extended family and camaraderie that stems from working together as a community.
- "a Schwarzschild spacetime," "a Reissner-Nordström spacetime," etc. as opposed to sense (2) describing the universe's spacetime as a whole: "a Minkowski spacetime," "a 5-dimensional spacetime," etc.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- So you put up with constant giggling, pisstaking remarks, and loads of random words that never made sense.
- After I spent a couple of hours picking his brain, his scheme started to make sense.
- Television shows these days do not always toe the line of decency and common sense.
Meaning of sense for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "sense" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en senses
- en senseless
- en sensed
- en sensei
- fr sensei